Sunday, January 1, 2012

Going into the New Year

On new years eve, I work in the morning time til three pm in the afternoon. At work, I expected it to be busy because of the people who do last minute shopping, would come in my store, and buy multiple hats. I was able to clock out of work early because the mall was not busy enough. When I got home, I relaxed for a little bit, took a shower, and got dress to go to church. After service, I left to Oakland to be with family. We went to a resturant that was open until midnight. There was an after gathering for people who wanted to stay longer at the resturant. I had a great time with the family and also saw some friends who work at the mall with me. Later on, I left back home and went to bed because I had work the next morning. New Years was great, and if I could repeat the day over, I would.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, nonstop action. Remember, work/life balance is important! Are you planning to continue working while you are an intern?

    ReplyDelete