Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Internship Readiness


The qualities or requirements to be internship ready are being knowable. To be able to perform at a high level when working in a company that requires that skill. Internship also suggests high quality working for presentations and projects that you are assigned to do. Taking initiative and doing things without having to be told or asked. Requires organization to know what to bring and where your notes or work is at without tossing papers around. You must be able to network with people and adapt to any situation within a work environment. Also being on time and committed to the company. To acquire the skill of writing because of the work that you would do for that task.

 I will demonstrate internship readiness by being on time. Help colleagues with challenges that they face with their work. Finding the opportunity to take initiative for example, taking notes during a group discussion. Be able to contribute in a classroom setting. Continue to perform at a high level through high quality work. To proofread my blogs thoroughly for grammatical errors when correcting work. 

I plan to improve on my public speaking skills by seeking feedback from colleagues and instructors. I will also focus learning as much as possible about QA. Talk to alumni or professionals in QA to hear about their experience for internship. I will better my writing skills by reading more books. To make sure I am prepared for any presentation and projects that are given to me. To improve on my time management so that I get enough sleep.  

No comments:

Post a Comment