Monday, December 5, 2011

Reflection on Work Experience


The best job I had both best and worst am my current job name LIDS. I am an assistant manager at my job. The responsibilities of being an assistant manager is second command meaning when the general manager is not there; the assistant makes sure the store is up to par. Also doing a lot of paper writing and you are responsible for opening and closing the store. One thing I very dislike about the job is that my job doesn’t include commission. I didn’t like sweeping or moping the floors at the end of the day. What made my job enjoyable are the co-workers I work with in the present and that we are able to listen to our own choice of music. We are also located in the center on an island in the middle of the mall, so we get good business all around. What I did not enjoy about my job are my co-workers in the past because they were very exacerbating, lying, and not helpful. At my job, if people can steal easy because the hats are outside and you have to constantly look out for them.  I am glad and happy to work with a new staff now. Skills I have developed in my job are communication, taking initiative to do and complete objects without being asked or told to do. I am able to work well in the environment, multitasking with many customers, and adapting fluently to different types of problems. I learned in my work that it’s a team effort job and you have to be reliable to get the job done.

No comments:

Post a Comment