Monday, December 26, 2011

Spending Christmas with Family

On christmas day, I spent time with family in four different cities. The beginning was in pittsburg, waking up and saying merry christmas to my family. Then I my brother and I got dress, waited for our sisters and left to visit our cousins in Manteca for a baby dedication for their kids at a church they go to. After service, my syllablings and I went to Hayward to visit our grandfather that was in the hospital. We spent about an hour there laughing and watching t.v. together with our grandfather. Next, we headed out to Fairfield to visit our grandmother. When we got there, a lot of our family members were there already. There, we ate the food, did interactions with kids, watch the football, and socialize with each other because we haven't seen most of our family for a year or so. We stay there for a while and left there by night time and went back to Pittsburg and went to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment